Dual Fuel Hybrid Heating & Air Conditioning Systems in Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, Aransas Pass, TX, and the Surrounding Areas
When you’ve made the decision to replace your air conditioning & furnace or heat pump cooling/heating system whether to significantly reduce your energy bills or to stop putting more good money into a system well past its useful life, then we’re here to help. Most homes in our area have a choice of the following approaches for central, forced-air systems; fuel-fired furnaces with electric air conditioning units, electric heat pumps or a dual fuel system that combines both a fuel-fired furnace with an electric heat pump. The best system for each home depends on the cost and efficiency of the equipment, annual energy use, and the local price and availability of energy sources. In most homes, either type of system, if designed and installed properly, will economically deliver personal comfort. Dual fuel hybrid heating & air conditioning systems offer an economic HVAC system.
We realize that the decision to replace is a big one, so we want you to know what to consider and expect. Dual Fuel Hybrid Heating & air conditioning Systems include a high-efficiency heat pump and furnace are rapidly becoming more popular when replacing a typical split with furnace system.
The best place to start is with our Home Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Home use such as special air conditioning conditions due to a home office, an exercise room, parties or if there exists unnecessary cooling of closed-off rooms or during unoccupied periods.
- Comfort requirements such as stale air problems, specific rooms that are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, or air that is too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat or skin).
- Health/safety requirements such as indoor air quality, respiratory conditions, humidity control, or child safety concerns around your system.
- Property requirements such as if you are planning home renovations or adding on to your home
- Financial requirements such as the importance of saving money on energy consumption and operating cost, working with a contractor that can protect a homeowner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore payment options.
To schedule a free, no-obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of hybrid heating & air-conditioning systems and system enhancements click here.