System Tune-up & Safety Check in Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, Aransas Pass, TX, and the Surrounding Areas
Your home’s air conditioning and heating system require regular maintenance and service. In order to operate safely and efficiently, your equipment should be kept at its original design operating specifications. Without proper periodic maintenance, unnecessary and/or catastrophic failures can occur, plus you could waste up to 50% or more in energy consumption. That is why we recommend regular system tune-up & a system safety check.
A maintenance agreement from Alpha A/C and Heating provides your heating and air conditioning system with the manufacturers’ recommended maintenance procedures. This is an annual planned inspection and tune-up service on your heating or your cooling system or semi-annual service for both systems. The planned service is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended-warranty requirements and adheres to recommended procedures outlined by the Department of Energy and our local utility companies.
How does a maintenance agreement improve the health of my system and save me money?
- The annual or semi-annual inspection and tune-up service allow us to catch and correct minor issues before they can become catastrophic problems.
- Our customers receive 15% discounts on all repairs.
- A tune-up on your heating and air conditioning system includes cleaning all heat-transfer surfaces and properly calibrating your system operation back to design specifications. This will improve comfort and save you up to 50% on your energy costs.
- If a repair we have done fails during that season, we will repair it again absolutely FREE.
- Our automated dispatch system keeps track of your inspection and tune-up schedule and we will contact you to schedule the appointment at a time convenient for you.
Most importantly, our customers receive Priority Service. In the event that your system is not working properly or fails completely, we will give you priority by moving your request for service to the top of the list. During those miserable hot summer or cold winter days, you will not have to wait for days to get a technician to show up to get your system back online.
Check out our maintenance agreement special offers here.
Click here to schedule a system tune-up or request a service agreement.